SINCLAIR PHARMA is presenting a new concept in face rejuvenation: SILHOUETTE SOFT®. This innovative procedure already has a strong track record, having proved its effectiveness over three years of successful use in Asia.
What is SILHOUETTE SOFT®?
Silhouette Soft® is a new technology with a double lifting and regenerating effect, through the action of re-absorbable sutures with bidirectional cones. Made in the USA, Silhouette Soft® was developed on the back of 6 years of experience in the use of suspension sutures with cones in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
It is made of polylactic and glycolic acids. These components are totally re-absorbable in 18‐24 months.
How does it work? Two actions:
A lift action for immediate yet discreet results: as soon as the treatment is carried out, the physician is able to redefine the focused area by compressing and lifting the tissue thanks to the bidirectional and re-absorbable cones.
A volume action for gradual and natural results: re‐absorption of the filament component, polylactic acid, helps skin boost its natural collagen, thus further redefining the feature being treated. SILHOUETTE SOFT® is the only product on the aesthetic market combining these two actions.
What about the process?
The procedure can be carried out in just thirty minutes, under local anesthetic, at the doctor’s practice. The treatment should be administered by a physician trained on Silhouette Soft sutures. One or more sutures can be necessary according to the area to be treated.
SILHOUETTE SOFT® can be used as a stand‐alone treatment or in conjunction with fillers and botulinum toxin.
Which area can be treated?
- Facial contour – jaw line, cheeks and malar area
Why is it so innovative?
- Immediate but natural lift effect in addition to a progressive volume action.
- Progressive recovery of natural collagen.
- The procedure takes just 30 min under local anesthetic at the doctor’s practice.
- Non invasive.
- No incision is made.
- Quick return to professional and social life.
- The components are entirely re‐absorbable.
- Flabbiness in the mandible area, neck, malar area and dropping eyebrows can be corrected.
- The effect lasts up to 18 months.
The ideal patient is 30 to 60 years old, without either excessively loose skin or severe ptosis.
Click on any of the images to see a larger version.