A life-changing new look is as easy as LUMINEERS. No pain. No temporaries. Just a perfect, attractive smile that lasts—and a confident, new outlook on life.
The LUMINEERS procedure is fast and painless. Due to the strength and thinness of LUMINEERS veneers, they can be bonded directly over existing teeth to create a new, beautiful smile without discomfort. Incorporating LUMITray™ technology provides even greater efficiency. This advanced, full-arch tray delivery system allows placement of up to 10 LUMINEERS in one step.
FEATURES OF LUMINEERS
- Ultra Thin – Allows direct placement over existing teeth without reduction*
- Painless – No anesthesia, no destruction of natural tooth structure, no sensitivity*
- Convenience – LUMINEERS can be placed in only 2 dental visits
- LUMITray Advantage – Significantly enhanced efficiency and accuracy
- Versatility – Can be placed over existing restorations, including crowns
- Quality – Available exclusively through LUMINEERS Smile Design Studios
Stephanie loves her new smile.
(All copyrights of above image is the property of Azamay)
Picture your LUMINEERS® smile
Imagine yourself with a great smile. Now…actuallysee it with a LUMISmile digital smile makeover! LUMISmile gives you the unique opportunity of seeing your gapped, stained or crooked teeth transformed into the full, white, straight smile you’ve always wanted. It’s fun and exciting and only takes 24hrs.
With two options, LUMISmile shows you previews of your enhanced smile with LUMINEERS veneers and with whitening. Once you see how amazing you look with either of these options, you’ll realise what your smile has been missing.
If you’ve ever considered improving your smile, even for a brief moment, now’s your chance to actually see yourself with those improvements. LUMISmile will eliminate the doubt and illuminate your amazing LUMINEERS smile!
We would love to show you your new smile. Contact us to see how LUMINEERS can give you a confident, new outlook on life.
For more information go to http://www.lumineers.com/the-lumineers-difference