The INMAN ALIGNER is designed to straighten front teeth in as little as a month, for a fraction of the cost of more traditional orthodontic treatments.
The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth.It is really fast, very safe and great value compared to other systems. With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. Most cases complete in 6-16 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle.
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to further cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
The image below shows the squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
How long is the treatment with the Inman Aligner?
Most cases are completed within 6-18 weeks. Your Inman Aligner dentist will give you a realistic guide of what to expect. For suitable cases, the Inman Aligner is usually much faster than alternative orthodontic techniques.
What’s involved in Treatment with the Inman Aligner?
- Impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner.
- Initial fitting of the Aligner.
- Wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day
- Regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks.
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or an Essix retainer.
What can the Inman Aligner do?
- It aligns the front teeth (crowding, protrusion, rotations, crossbites).
- Ideal for orthodontic relapse.
- As a stand-alone treatment or combine with simple whitening and bonding.
- Pre-alignment for cosmetic cases so teeth don’t need much preparation and veneers can be super-thin.
Is the Inman aligner painful?
The aligner is intended to move the teeth quickly but gently. It may take a bit of getting used to but you should only experience minimum levels of pain and discomfort.
What about eating and drinking?
You can take the Inman aligner out to eat and drink, so you can stick to your normal diet without worrying about damaging your brace or getting food trapped.
Is the Inman aligner suitable for everyone?
The treatment is intended to correct minor teeth straightening problems. If you have a more complex prescription which requires greater movement, we will advise an alternative treatment.
Am I able to clean my teeth normally?
You are allowed to remove the Inman aligner to perform teeth cleaning.
Azamay are registered providers of Inman Aligner